A Software developer working in Java. I mainly come to StackOverflow to learn from others.
Some of my favourites (in no particular order)
- Can (a==1 && a==2 && a==3) evaluate to true in Java?
- How does just-in-time compiler optimizes Java parallel streams? (related to above).
- Method reference to private interface method
- Why my string manipulation is slow using lambda expression?
- Default hashCode() implementation for Java Objects
- non-interference requirement on Java 8 streams (especially the comments on this answer)
- Should I always use a parallel stream when possible?
- What is more efficient: sorted stream or sorting a list?
- Why is Predicate<? super SomeClass> not applicable to Object?
- Why does array[idx++]+="a" increase idx once in Java 8 but twice in Java 9 and 10?
- How does a value in an entry in the WeakHashMap gets garbage collected when the actual object is garbage collected?
- Difference in behaviour of the ternary operator on JDK8 and JDK10
- Internal changes for limit and unordered stream
- When should streams be preferred over traditional loops for best performance? Do streams take advantage of branch-prediction?
- Java: Is it okay to abuse Spring beans (@Component) rather than use static final utility classes?
- When is it better to optimize a software for better performance, at the beginning or at the end of the development?
- Reversing a List via ListIterator
- Is it backwards-compatible to replace raw type like Collection with wildcard like Collection<?>?
- What is the use of inheriting object class methods in functional interface eg- toString, equals
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Member for 1 year, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 at 13:25