No questions found. Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
The Overflow Blog
Featured on Meta
- Is it considered rude to point out typos, by sending an email to the reviewer, in a MathSciNet review?
- Best E-reader for a touring bike?
- What happens if you strip everything but the “between” relation in metric spaces
- Despite being invulnerable against ballistic projectiles, why does a wizard's robe still get wet during rain?
- Movie where the "happy place" isn't true but instead old machines go there
- How can I make this xparse generated command to be accepted inside environments?
- Why would I/when should I stick with decreasing term life insurance?
- As a DM how can I manage a group with different amounts of free time?
- Noun to be stuck in the past, to not progress
- Why are 'ghost flights' necessary?
- Is this a legal date? - April Fools' edition
- How can I assert my domain knowledge, while signalling openness to useful information, over email?
- Why does Boeing use a trim wheel in the 737 and not their other products?
- Language that cannot be divided into words?
- The universe of Mechanics: animated mathematical formulas
- Professor takes our money and goes incommunicado, do we complain to the department or the police?
- The hardest crossword you'll do today!
- Are gifts requested by my host, but bought by me, items "requested from someone else" according to customs in Japan?
- How to work-at-home given no daycare
- What is bullshit in Latin?
- When will I get my Federal refund if I file today, given the deadline has been extended to July 15th?
- \ge and \geq vs \geqslant (and similarly with \le, \leq, and \leqslant)?
- Why Isn't the American Nickel magnetic?
- She is tall/ taller for her age by two inches