More of a pdf editing question.

A lot of PDF forms restrict you to put 1 letter in each box when filling them Something like this: enter image description here

Has anyone found a way to fill these forms via computer ? Very hard to try to change the font size to fit these

1 Answer 1


I wasn't aware of that, but apparently Adobe Acrobat reader (free) has this feature and it works amazingly well.

Open the document, then click "Fill and Sign" and hover over the boxed input element, it will fill it automatically within the borders

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.