How do I import an EPUB (.epub) e-book into my Kindle considering that file format is not native to Kindle's?
I figured it out as I had not received an answer:
- Download the open-source Calibre e-book management software from here.
- Once it's installed, open Calibre and add an EPUB e-book to its library by clicking on the "Add books" button.
- After you have added the e-book to the Calibre library, select it, and then click the "Convert books" button.
- This will open a new window with a few options and formats to convert to.
- Select ".MOBI" for the format. This is important because .MOBI is compatible with Kindle unlike .EPUB.
- Once you've converted it, you can plugin your Kindle and use Calibre to send the .MOBI e-book version to your Kindle so you can read it there.