I installed Freda reader in my PC with Windows 10 and my phone with Android. I cannot select text in any of the two devices. When I try to select a text, Freda interprets that I want to change the page. How can I select text?
Or, if you want to keep the swipe-to-change page behaviour, and to be able to select text too, do this:
- Hold (long-tap) or right-click on a word.
- The word will be selected and selection handles will pop up each side of the word.
- Drag the handles until you have selected exactly the text you want.
- Tap on the selected text, or one of the handles, in order to apply an action (highlight, bookmark, look up, copy ...) to the selected text.
- Or tap anywhere else, in order to un-select.