How can I download a TED transcript to a Kindle Paperwhite so I am able to read the entire presentation, not just the introduction or synopsis (as I am seeing now)?
There are some ease ways and some that might require programming skills.
I'm describing the easy way:
- Install the Send to Kindle extension for Your browser (I'm using Chrome)
- Configure it to Your needs
- Visit the TED talk that has a transcription, e.g. this one, and click on the transcript link under the video, choose Your language.
- Now click on the "Send to Kindle" button on Your browsers toolbar to send it to Your Kindle
- Turn on the wifi and sync Your Kindle.