First of all my books are in .cbz which is compatibel whith kobo.
I found on the kobo website that we could import books following the next steps:
Insert the SD card.
Tap the Kobo eBooks app icon.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Reading List or All Items.
- Tap the Actions icon at the top of the screen. Note: If you don’t see the Actions icon, press the Settings button or icon on your phone.
- Tap Import Items.
- Tap Start.
- Select the items you want to import.
- Tap Import Selected.
- If you want to remove the original files from the SD card, tap Yes. Otherwise, tap No
- Wait for the items to import to your Library.
However I'm stuck to the 6. Step, I cannot find any files and I have the following error message:
Found 0 new item(s).
Any Ideas ? Thanks in advance!