If I buy a newer and more complete Kindle reader than the one I'm using at present, how can I move my books from one reader to the other?
This should be easy if you register the Kindles with the same Amazon account.
- Connect your Kindles to the same Amazon account.
- On the new Kindle find from the "home screen" or "main menu" find "cloud" or "archived items" and select it.
- Select the book you want to download, it should transfer to your Kindle.
You can also do this through the Amazon website.
- From the Amazon website login to your account.
- Under the "Your Account" menu click the "Manage Your Kindle" link. A list of your Kindle books appears.
- Click the "Actions" button beside a the book you want to download. Click "Deliver to my…"
- Click the "Deliver To" menu. A list of your Kindle devices appears. Select one and then click the "Deliver" button.