|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Good "casual" advanced math books
- Hands-Free Methods of Firing Arrows for Flying Soldiers
- How to SSH directly to target via jumphost using SSH Config without additional ssh command
- Can a malware power on a computer?
- I canceled my internship last-minute. Can I expect bridges to be burnt?
- how to convert .ttf to .fnt for use with DOS font driver
- How did Olaf survive all summers?
- Why aren't particles constantly "measured" by the whole universe?
- What does the US have to gain by other countries not being socialist or communist?
- How many distinguishable outcomes from rolling 6 identical dice?
- Gemination in languages not supposed to have gemination? (especially Greek)
- What prevents people from lying about where they live in order to reduce state income taxes?
- Was anyone murdered, disappeared, or died suspiciously to cover up the Deepwater Horizon disaster?
- If you place a pencil in an opaque box and close the box, does the pencil exist?
- Writable area on a PCB
- Can I adapt code I wrote for work and release it as open source
- How bad is a Computer Science course that doesn't teach Design Patterns?
- Does anybody know what this IC is?
- Is "fight windmills" idiom common in modern spoken English?
- Inequality involving inner product and norm
- Prove an inequality, using existing AM GM inequality
- Does smoke stop the Blobber's blobs from exploding?
- What do Democrats mean when they call a wall or barrier "immoral"?
- How does minimum salary strategy work?